Full Time Class Teacher, Key Stage 1
Salary: Band 1-3
Required for January 2019
Are you passionate about Education?
Are you eager to make a difference?
Are you an exceptional and motivated teacher?
Applications are invited from inspirational, enthusiastic and innovative teachers to join our successful and hard-working team.
Park Road prides itself on the personal and social development of all pupils and staff and is a happy and creative school. As stated in our most recent Ofsted inspection report ….’it is clear that pupils are happy to be part of Park Road and thrive in the opportunities they are offered’.
We are seeking a teacher to become an integral part of this happy and thriving community who:
- Is an exceptional, innovate and creative teacher
- Demonstrates excellent organisational and inter-personal skills
- Can reflect on their own practice and is proactive in developing their skills
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude and who shows energy and commitment to all aspects of school life
We can offer:
- A vibrant, forward thinking school community
- Enthusiastic learners
- A committed and dedicated staff team
- A strong, supportive leadership team
- Leadership that values and promotes the professional development of all
Application forms and further details are available from:
E-mail: - Parkroad_primary@omegamat.co.uk
School website www.parkroad.warrington.sch.uk
Candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school.
Please email or call the school office on 01925 723550 to arrange a visit
We are committed to safeguarding our pupils and each other. The successful applicant will be required to apply for enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further details can be found on www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 5th December 2018
Shortlisting: Wednesday 5th December 2018
Provisional interview date: Tuesday 11th December 2018